Here’s what we know.
Having a culture that embraces this philosophy doesn’t happen by accident. The key to letting our folks know how we truly feel is boiled down to a simple, two word phrase:
There’s respect in those words – and accountability. If we feel valued, we tend to spread the love around – our peers matter and our customers matter – everyone wins.
The philosophy that guides NBKC folks is pretty simple but something we take pretty seriously:
- Listen first. Understand fully.
- Do the right thing. Every time.
- Be passionate. Amaze someone each day.
- Make a difference. Contribute to the greater good.
- Be gracious. Say thank you and mean it.
We’ve got all the normal stuff you’ll see at most places like:
- Generous paid time off
- 401K program, including a healthy NBKC contribution.
- Lots of volunteer opportunities with incredibly worthwhile organizations
- Medical, dental, life
But here’s where you want to pay close attention because you probably won’t see this elsewhere:
- A one-month, paid sabbatical after ten years with us. This is on top of your normal paid time off. When you get back, you share your story and pictures with everyone.
- Employee organized clubs. These include biking, photography, learning about wine, discussing books, and many more.
- Flexible summer schedules
- Comprehensive development programs that provide unbelievable opportunities to work with others around NBKC. You’ll learn how the bank operates, how generational differences and different personality traits may affect our communication, and so much more!
Think you’re a good fit? Check out our current job openings.