Improve Cash Flow Forecasting
Our disbursement systems provide a cost effective and efficient way to remit funds to vendors, employees, and other payees. Proper fund disbursement results in improved cash-flow forecasting, as well as:
- Improved float management
- Streamlined payment systems
- Reduced potential of fraud
- Reduced paper handling and maintenance costs
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Disbursement
The ACH network is an efficient method to disburse payments to vendors, employees, suppliers, and government agencies. Batch processing executes ACH payments at a lower cost than Fedwire transfers.
Bill Payment Services
Direct single or recurring payments with NBKC’s bill payment service, accessible 24/7 through our secure, online portal.
Fedwire Transfer System
Move funds in real time with immediate fund accessibility at the receiving party’s financial institution with the Fedwire Transfer System. Single or recurring domestic wires can be initiated online with administrative access to security procedures and levels of control.
Additional Treasury Management services include:
- Cash Management: Sweeps Accounts, Investment Account, Line of Credit
- Disbursement: Automated Clearing House (ACH) Disbursement, Bill Pay Services, Fedwire Services
- Collections: Automated Clearing House (ACH), Merchant Capture, Courier Service, Merchant Service
- Fraud Management: Positive Pay, ACH Block/Filter
- Business Deposit Services: Five Different Account Options Tailored to Your Needs
- Online Banking: Our banking portal provides secure 24/7 access to your accounts and reports.
- Information Management: Wire Notification, Image Archive, Account Transfers, Wire Transfers, ACH Batch
Contact your nearest branch
for more information.