|WHAT WE DO
|How does NBKC protect my personal information
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does NBKC collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
• open an account or deposit money
• pay your bills or apply for a loan
• use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
• sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
• affiliates from using your information to market to you
• sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.