Whether your company is just getting started or has been in operation for years, our skilled Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders are focused on helping your business grow and expand.
An SBA loan can help you:
- Purchase and install fixed assets such as equipment, machinery, furnishings, and fixtures.
- Purchase or upgrade property where you operate your business, build a new facility, or make improvements to an owner-occupied property
- Acquire capital to help manage day-to-day cash flow or expand business offerings
- Make necessary purchases of inventory or assets for business operations
- Purchase a franchise and/or open a new location
An SBA loan has unique advantages compared to a traditional business loan, such as:
- SBA loans allow a higher loan-to-value ratio, allowing you to borrow as much as 90% of your business financing needs.
- SBA loan repayment terms are longer than those of traditional bank loans.
- Projected business income is considered for SBA loan qualification.
- Fixed or variable rates are offered with SBA loans.
To qualify for an SBA loan, your business must be for-profit, owner operated, organized as a sole-proprietorship, corporation or professional partnership, and conform to SBA size guidelines.
For more information on our SBA loans, contact an NBKC SBA loan officer.