Applying for a mortgage loan can be confusing. nbkc's simplified, four-step mortgage loan process eliminates any uncertainty and confusion.
Step 1: The Application
- Apply online using our short or long loan applications, the long application being the more detailed.
- Or, call us toll-free at 1-800-375-8096 to complete your mortgage application by phone.
- After submitting your online mortgage application, you will be contacted by one of our loan professionals.
Step 2: Document Delivery
- Mortgage loan documents are sent electronically or by overnight delivery.
- Signed documents and all additional mortgage loan information is sent back to nbkc.
Step 3: Appraisal and Title Work
- An appraisal is ordered from a licensed appraiser familiar with home values in your area.
- If the loan is for a home purchase, we will work with the real estate broker or seller to insure that title work is ordered.
- We will confirm the legal status of your property using the title insurance policy.
Step 4: Closing
- The mortgage loan closing is scheduled after all documentation is received.
- An advisor will contact you prior to the closing to walk through the final information.
- Closing will take place at a title company or attorney's office in your area.